Sandia Sunrooms & Windows has been working in the Albuquerque area since 1999, helping local homeowners increase the value, curb appeal, energy efficiency, and usable square footage of their homes. For many of our clients, a sunroom addition or window upgrade is only the beginning of their full home improvement journey—which is why today we’d like to highlight our sister company, Full Measure Kitchen & Bath.
If you’re looking for a way to continue enhancing your home, you can count on Full Measure Kitchen & Bath to provide the same outstanding service that we do here at Sandia Sunrooms & Windows. Read on to get some inspiration for your next interior remodel!
Kitchen Remodeling: Add Warmth and Functionality to the Heart of Your Home
If you’ve already added a stunning gabled breakfast nook or a cozy, herb-filled garden window to your Albuquerque kitchen, you can further enhance that space with a custom kitchen redesign! With on-staff designers, builders, plumbers, and more, Full Measure Kitchen & Bath can revamp your kitchen in practically any way.
Not sure how kitchen remodeling could transform your home? Here are just a few ideas:
- Replace your worn-down cabinets for a fresh take. Change up the interior construction to create more convenient and personalized storage for appliances, cookware, food staples, and more.
- Have a large open kitchen? Add a kitchen island with dramatic track lighting and classy high-top stools to increase counter space and create a central gathering point.
- Install a gorgeous backsplash, complementary countertop, and modern faucet fixture to bring an outdated room into the modern age.
- Replace old vinyl sheet flooring with rustic hardwood, sophisticated natural stone, or retro-inspired miniature tiling that ties the whole kitchen design together.
Bathroom Remodeling: Create a Custom Oasis for Family Members and Guests
Along with kitchen remodeling, our partners at Full Measure Kitchen & Bath would love to redesign your bathroom! A more personalized bathroom can make day-to-day life easier and more enjoyable, while the right bathing features can also add value to your home. Check out these popular remodeling options to get started with your project:
- Swap out an older, uncomfortable bath or shower with a more modern bathtub replacement. Choose a walk-in tub to age in place or a sleek shower replacement that’s convenient and stylish.
- Install a well-lit vanity—whether with built-in Hollywood lights or elegant side sconces—toestablish a strong focal point and make your morning routine easier.
- Find photos of your favorite bathroom tiling and then work with on-staff designers to create a similar yet unique tile pattern for your floor, wall, or backsplash.
- Hate your bathroom altogether? Then start from scratch by totally reconfiguring it. Add a wall partition, move the toilet, resize the shower… whatever you can imagine, you can have done!
To learn more about the bathroom and kitchen remodeling available through our reputable sister company, check out the Full Measure Kitchen & Bath website. Just like us, they’d be happy to meet with you for a free consultation and renovation cost estimate—so don’t hesitate to reach out to learn more today!
Subscribe to Sandia Sunrooms & Windows's Blog